Saturday, July 4, 2009

Because...



Woo! A week without an update and now this?!? What gives?!?!

Well, I had run out of soundcloud updates for last month so when the turnover came around I figured I'd just wait and have a buffer song. So now I'm working on the next one while The People listen to the last one. In a way I am living in the future...TODAY.

I love making synthy tracks, clearly, and would be perfectly happy on a desert island with just a Moog and a cocounut to talk to. I think this track reflects that pretty well. Tons of chorusy Juno, and 303 thanks to D16 Phocyon and the Tal Juno Emulator which is totally free (as in beer) and you just don't have an excuse for not having it. If you don't get it, then I just can't help you.

In other news it is the 4th of July now, so happy that! Personally I live in an area of the country which features none other than the oldest 4th parade ever, which makes it the prime destination for drunk tourists from miles around to drive around in circles for the 3rd and 4th. it took me an hour to drive ten miles today to get home. During the parade, the national guard will direct traffic, as the stop lights panic under the pressure and just become blinking yellow lights.

So yeah, happy 4th...

...

No comments:

Post a Comment